- 169 (Registered)
This program, which shares the experience of participants from different sectors, is designed to enable up-to-date theoretical knowledge as well as case studies and a workable human resources project.
- Human Resources Management and Change
- Strategic Human Resources Planning
- Personnel Selection Processes and Recruitment
- Legal Dimension of Human Resources
- Personnel Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Corporate Career Management
- Fee and Rewarding Systems
- Public Relations Direction of Human Resources
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND CHANGE
- Transition from Personnel Management Understanding to Human Resources
- Scope of Human Resources Applications
- Opportunities and Threats Facing Human Resources
- Human Resources Applications of Diversity Management
- Competencies that the Contemporary Human Resources manager should have
- Research and development studies in Human Resources
- STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCES PLANNING
- Conducting human resources needs analysis with company strategies
- Grouping defined needs
- What are the organisation schemes for? How to Prepare?
- What is a job description, business analysis? How and why is it used?
- Competencies, Need? Fashion? The most effective new tool of human resources…
- What’s really going on with competence?
3.STAFF SELECTION PROCESSES AND PLACEMENT
- Personnel selection process and up-to-date tools
- Important selection processes used today
- How does the competency-based selection process work?
- What should be the process of getting a job?
- Those who leave work are the ones who give us the best feedback. How is that?
- PERSONNEL TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Importance of Personnel Training
- Basic Principles of learning process
- Determination of Educational Need
- Training Techniques and Features
- Evaluation of Education
- Alternative Training Methods
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Preconditions Required for Performance Measurement
- Performance Criteria Detection
- Performance Measurement Techniques and Methods
- CORPORATE PROFIT MANAGEMENT
- How do the human resources need of developing organisations develop?
- Changing corporate career plans
- Our personal career is against corporate career plans….
- General obstacles and ways to deal with corporate career work
- Corporate and personal career planning work application
- FEE AND REWARDING SYSTEMS
- Basics of fee and reward systems
- Fee and business valuation relationship
- Establishment of in-house wage structure
- Business market and fees that occur outside of us
- Creation of wage strategies
- Reward systems and motivation
- Marriage of performance systems and wage systems. The result?
- Conceptual Framework on Motivation
- Motivation Theories and Adaptation to the Working Environment
- Motivational Methods and Practices in a Working Environment
- Human Resources Department’s Place and Responsibilities in These Studies
- LEGAL DIMENSION OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Business Law Overview
Curriculum is empty